INTERCONTINENTAL TAHITI RESORT & SPA
A lavish garden setting, a gorgeous turquoise lagoon, volcanic peaks rising up in the distance – the InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa is the perfect launch-point for your French Polynesian vacation.
Located on the main island, only two kilometres from the airport and city shopping, this is your first stop in French Polynesia, welcoming you into a lush 25-hectare tropical garden, surrounded by clear, cerulean seas. With overwater bungalows, lagoon-view and garden-view rooms, our premium accommodations provide panoramic views over beautiful Moorea, showcasing the sparkling ocean and the volcanic mountains of the sister island.
Our 4-star resort and spa boasts two superb infinity pools set amid colourful indigenous plants and towering palms. We offer a diverse range of activities and top-notch facilities, with locally renowned restaurants and vibrant tropical bars, each offering their own unique ambiance. Relax in the Lobby Bar with a premium drink, enjoy an intimate dinner at Le Lotus overwater restaurant, or kick up your heels with our signature cocktails at Tiki Bar.
With a luxury spa, lush overwater bungalows, tropical gardens and a wide range of water sports, the InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa is the quintessential island escape, with everything you need for a true French Polynesian getaway.
March 9, 2021 | French Polynesia travel restrictions and extension of the temporary closure of the InterContinental Resorts in French Polynesia
As a response to the increased threat of the new strains of Covid-19 in metropolitan and overseas French territories, and because of French Polynesia travel restrictions (Only travels for compelling reasons are allowed: health, professional, family, return home), we had to announce the temporary closure of our hotels in Bora Bora until March 31, 2021.
Due to the current situation which remains uncertain for the tourism industry, we wanted to provide you with an update on the decision we have to take.
The temporary closure of the InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort and of the InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa will be extended to April 30, 2021. These Bora Bora properties shall reopen on May 1st, 2021; this estimated date remains subject to change, depending on the evolution of the borders regulations and policies. We will still maintain several functions active within the resorts to ensure a quick and efficient reopening of our properties when the time comes.
InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa remains unavailable for new international guests until the reopening of the borders, but is open for the domestic market.
Our reservation service for the three resorts remains open and available by phone (+689 40 86 51 78) and by email (email@example.com).
We invite all guests and partners to keep informed about the situation in French Polynesia through these official channels:
We would like to thank you for your understanding and for your valuable support. We truly hope we will be able to get back to our usual activities with the least possible delay.
Information about the services available at the resort to this day:
Services available with reduced hours
- Reception: open everyday at all time, contact at 40 86 51 50
- Room reservation: open everyday from 8am to 5pm, contact at 40 86 51 78 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restaurant Le Lotus: open from Wednesday to Sunday, for lunch and dinner
- Restaurant Te Tiare, reservation at 40 86 51 50
- March & April 2021: room service breakfast from Monday to Friday, buffet or à la carte American breakfast from 6am to 10.30am on Saturday (face mask required at the buffet)
- Sunday brunch: open from 7am to 10.30am (face mask required at the buffet), dance show from 8.30am to 9.30am. Service of the buffet brunch only, à la carte service available at the Lobby Bar.
- Lunch: open from Friday to Sunday, from 11.30am to 2pm
- Dinner: open from Thursday to Sunday, from 6pm to 9.30pm
- Dinner shows: "Te u'i Tapairu" every 1st Friday of the month with a buffet and Polynesian dance show (more information)
- Tiki Bar
- Bar open everyday
- Happy Hour everyday from 4.30pm to 6.30pm on a monthly selection of cocktails
- Snacking menu available until 9.30pm
- Live music on Fridays and Saturdays from 5.30pm
- Lobby Bar:
- March & April 2021: open on Thursday nights
- Te Tiare Pool: open everyday, pool bar service available from 10am to 6pm
- Le Lotus Pool: open from Thursday to Sunday, pool bar service available from 10am to 6pm
- Deep Nature Spa – information at 40 86 51 51: open everyday from 10am to 6pm and from 9am on Fridays and Saturdays
- Top Dive – information at 40 53 34 96 or by email at email@example.com
- Room service: available