INTERCONTINENTAL TAHITI RESORT & SPA
A lavish garden setting, a gorgeous turquoise lagoon, volcanic peaks rising up in the distance – the InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa is the perfect launch-point for your French Polynesian vacation.
Located on the main island, only two kilometres from the airport and city shopping, this is your first stop in French Polynesia, welcoming you into a lush 25-hectare tropical garden, surrounded by clear, cerulean seas. With overwater bungalows, lagoon-view and garden-view rooms, our premium accommodations provide panoramic views over beautiful Moorea, showcasing the sparkling ocean and the volcanic mountains of the sister island.
Our 4-star resort and spa boasts two superb infinity pools set amid colourful indigenous plants and towering palms. We offer a diverse range of activities and top-notch facilities, with locally renowned restaurants and vibrant tropical bars, each offering their own unique ambiance. Relax in the Lobby Bar with a premium drink, enjoy an intimate dinner at Le Lotus overwater restaurant, or kick up your heels with our signature cocktails at Tiki Bar.
With a luxury spa, lush overwater bungalows, tropical gardens and a wide range of water sports, the InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa is the quintessential island escape, with everything you need for a true French Polynesian getaway.
[June 14, 2021] Information about the services available at the resort to this day:
- Room reservation:
- Concierge desk:
- Te Tiare Pool:
- Open everyday
- Pool bar service available from 10am to 6pm
- Le Lotus Pool:
- Open everyday
- Pool bar service available from Wednesday to Sunday, from 10am to 6pm
- Deep Nature Spa:
- Information at 40 86 51 51 or by email at email@example.com
- Open everyday from 10am to 7pm and from 9am on Fridays and Saturdays
- Top Dive center:
- Resort boutique: open everyday from 10am to noon, and from 1pm to 3pm
- Pearl shop: open from Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 12pm, and from 1.30pm to 5pm
June 2021 schedule:
- Restaurant Te Tiare,
- Reservation at 40 86 51 50 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Breakfast: American breakfast buffet available from Monday to Saturday
- Sunday brunch: available every Sunday, from 7am to 10.30am (face mask required at the buffet), dance show from 8.30am to 9.30am. Service of the buffet brunch only, à la carte service not available.
- Lunch: open everyday, from 11.30am to 2pm
- Dinner: open everyday from 6pm to 9pm
- Dinner shows: Wednesday’s Marquesan night and Friday’s Merveilleuse themed night not currently available, new theme night "Te u'i Tapairu" with a buffet and Polynesian dance show (more information) available on Friday June 4th
- June 20: Father's Day at Te Tiare restaurant and Le Lotus
- June 26: private event at Te Tiare restaurant
- Restaurant Le Lotus:
- Reservation by phone at 40 86 51 25 or by email at email@example.com
- Open from Wednesday to Sunday, for the lunch service (11.30am to 2pm) and the dinner service (6pm to 9pm). Open on Tuesday June 1st for dinner.
- Tiki Bar
- Bar open everyday from 11.30am to 10 pm
- Happy Hour everyday from 4.30pm to 6.30pm on a monthly selection of cocktails
- Snacking menu available until 9.30pm
- Live music on Fridays and Saturdays from 5.30pm
- Lobby Bar:
- Open everyday from 9.30pm to 6am
- Room service: available everyday from 6.30am to 9.30pm