We have a wide variety of indoor and outdoor spaces to host your event. State-of-the-art equipment, fantastic views, excellent support from our events team and a stunning location ensure a successful outcome no matter the event.
- The Lotus poolside – a small beach between Le Lotus restaurant and the pool, facing the sunset over Moorea. Ideally suited for a pre-dinner cocktail reception for a small group.
- Vaitupa beach – another small beach, close to the activities pavilion, with access to the sea. Ideally suited for a pre-dinner cocktail and/or banquet for medium-sized groups. Enjoys a secluded position away from the main resort areas.
- Huriama Lotus gardens – on the shore, facing Moorea. This is a very large space, with a grass lawn surrounded by trees. Suitable for large groups, buffet parties, garden parties and cocktails.
- Coconut Grove – this large outdoor area is located by the beach and surrounded by coconut trees. Featuring a lush grass lawn, it is well-suited to garden parties and cocktail receptions for large groups.
- The main motu – Motu Heiva – a natural theatre with a large lawn lined with tall coconut trees, fringed by overwater bungalows. The lights in the surrounding trees and its natural stage area make it a great place for a themed event. It is also suitable for parties, cocktails and dinners, or gala functions for large groups.
- Motu Iti – Facing the main restaurant, in the centre of the Lagoonarium, this small sandy beach is planted with coconut trees. It's an exotic spot for a pre-dinner cocktail for small groups.
- The main restaurant, Te Tiare – an open-air, ventilated space that overlooks the main pool. The main restaurant is built as a three-tier amphitheatre, suitable for a private lunch or a plated dinner. May be used as back-up for an evening party, depending on hotel occupancy.
- Taina restaurant – open-air with a thatched roof, gently ventilated space in a Tahitian theme, overlooking the main pool. This dining area is close to Te Tiare restaurant. Suitable for lunch or a plated dinner. May be used as back up for an evening party, depending on hotel occupancy.
- Overwater restaurant Le Lotus – an open-air, well-ventilated venue with two thatch-roofed rotundas overlooking the lagoon, facing Moorea. Le Lotus restaurant is one of the best gourmet restaurants in French Polynesia and a great place for an exclusive gastronomic dinner for groups of up to 64 guests.
- Hibiscus/Tipanier banquet room and meeting space – located in the main building on the second floor, overlooking the pool and the waterfall. A modular air-conditioned room with a soundproof partition, carpeted, equipped for conferences and meetings, surrounded by a terrace facing Moorea. Ideal for meetings and special themed dinners.
- Pitate A & B meeting rooms – indoors, on the second floor of the main building. A modular air-conditioned meeting room with a soundproof partition. Carpeted, equipped for conferences and meetings.
- Boardroom – a classic boardroom layout, ideal for executive meetings, located near reception.