Let yourself be tempted by a getaway in the midst of the South Pacific Ocean and discover the unique experience of a stay in French Polynesia. Enjoy true moments of tranquility, admire stunning views over the lagoon and immerse yourself in the deep heart of local culture… Between nature and luxury, complete your stay with daily breakfast included for two, as well as a 100$ food & beverage credit*, which will let you taste the local flavors offered in our restaurants, bars and pools.
Not an IHG Rewards member? Register now!
*Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid for bookings made until July 31st, 2022, using the “Live Your Best Winter” rate.
- Booked stay has to occur before December 15th, 2022.
- This offer includes free breakfast for two daily and a 100$ credit to be spent in our catering outlets: restaurants (room service excluded), bars & pools.
- This offer applies for a stay of at least 3 consecutive nights.
- Full stay prepayment is required at time of booking.
- This offer is non-refundable. Entire stay will be charged in case of cancellation.
- Blackout dates apply and rooms are subject to availability. Certain room types may be excluded from the rate.
- Hotel policy varies in regard to number of guests allowed per room. Not applicable to group bookings of 10 or more. Not applicable with discounted rate promotions.
- Tax, service charge and credit card surcharges are not included. Any other in-room dining purchases, mini-bar purchases and private dining are excluded from this offer.
- Guests who book this rate will receive breakfast daily for up to 2 adults sharing a room. Supplemental fee for additional guests applies. Breakfast will be served in accordance with the local laws at the time of stay and may be subject to change.
- Booking made through IHG Brand websites, IHG App, CRO or directly at hotel qualify for IHG One Rewards points. Standard IHG® one Rewards program terms and conditions apply. Visit ihgrewards.com for details.
For more information, please call +689 40 86 51 78 or email us or make a reservation directly via InterContinental Hotels & Resorts.