INTERCONTINENTAL TAHITI RESORT & SPA
A lavish garden setting, a gorgeous turquoise lagoon, volcanic peaks rising up in the distance – the InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa is the perfect launch-point for your French Polynesian vacation.
Located on the main island, only two kilometres from the airport and city shopping, this is your first stop in French Polynesia, welcoming you into a lush 25-hectare tropical garden, surrounded by clear, cerulean seas. With overwater bungalows, lagoon-view and garden-view rooms, our premium accommodations provide panoramic views over beautiful Moorea, showcasing the sparkling ocean and the volcanic mountains of the sister island.
Our 4-star resort and spa boasts two superb infinity pools set amid colourful indigenous plants and towering palms. We offer a diverse range of activities and top-notch facilities, with locally renowned restaurants and vibrant tropical bars, each offering their own unique ambiance. Relax in the Lobby Bar with a premium drink, enjoy an intimate dinner at Le Lotus overwater restaurant, or kick up your heels with our signature cocktails at Tiki Bar.
With a luxury spa, lush overwater bungalows, tropical gardens and a wide range of water sports, the InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa is the quintessential island escape, with everything you need for a true French Polynesian getaway.
In the context of progressive reopening of the resort, please kindly find more information about the services available to this day:
- Wednesday and Friday dinner shows : not available until further notice, new dinner show on the first Friday of the month
- Restaurant Te Tiare : open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, but closed from 2pm to 6pm
- Lobby Bar : open on Sunday mornings and at night only
Services available with reduced hours
- Reception: open everyday at all time, contact at 40 86 51 50
- Concierge desk: open everyday from 8am to 4pm
- Room reservation: open everyday from 8am to 5pm, contact at 40 86 51 78 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restaurant Le Lotus: open for lunch and dinner, from Wednesday to Sunday, reservation at 40 86 51 25
- Restaurant Te Tiare, reservation at 40 86 51 50
- Breakfast: American breakfast, from 6am to 10.30am (face mask required at the buffet) from Monday to Saturday, and from 6am to 7am on Sundays
- Sunday brunch: open from 7am to 10.30am (face mask required at the buffet), dance show from 8.30am to 9.30am. Service of the buffet brunch only, à la carte service not available during the brunch.
- Lunch: open everyday from 11.30am to 2pm
- Dinner: open everyday day from 6pm to 9.30pm
- Dinner shows: "Te u'i Tapairu" every 1st Friday of the month with a buffet and Polynesian dance show
- Tiki Bar
- Bar open everyday from 11.30am to 10pm
- Happy Hour everyday from 4.30pm to 6.30pm on a monthly selection of cocktails
- Snacking menu available until 9.30pm
- Live music on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 5.30pm
- Lobby Bar: open on Sunday mornings from 4am to 11am, and every day at night
- Te Tiare Pool: open everyday, pool bar service available from 10am to 6pm
- Le Lotus Pool: open everyday, pool bar service available from 10am to 6pm
- Deep Nature Spa – information at 40 86 51 51: open everyday from 10am to 6pm and from 9am on Fridays and Saturdays
- Top Dive – information at 40 53 34 96 or by email at email@example.com: open in the morning
- Boutique: open on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 10am to 12pm, and 1pm to 3pm
- Room service: available everyday from 6am to 9.30pm