InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa has 144 rooms and bungalows.
- 48 Lanai Rooms (including 2 adapted for disabled people and two pairs of connecting rooms)
- 1 Lanai Suite
- 17 Garden Junior Suite Bungalows with private pool
- 17 Beach Junior Suite Bungalows
- 11 Premium Beach Junior Suite Bungalows (open view of the ocean)
- 21 Overwater Junior Suite Bungalows
- 29 Premium Overwater Junior Suite Bungalows (open view of the ocean)
All rooms and bungalows provide the following services: air-conditioning, international direct dial telephone, wireless Internet, television, mini bar, tea / coffee service, safe, iron and ironing board. The bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer, a 110V/220V outlet (for razors only) and a toilet.
Lanai Rooms feature a terrace with table and chairs, and a bathroom with a bathtub with integrated shower.
The bungalows are junior suites with a bedroom and living room. Their sofa bed can accommodate two children comfortably. The bathroom has a bathtub with separate shower. The terraces of the bungalows include a sundeck furnished with two sun beds, a gazebo with a pandanus roof and a dining table and chairs.
The garden bungalows also come with a private swimming pool, the beach bungalows have direct access to the beach, and overwater bungalows have access to the water by a platform at lagoon level.
The hotel offers its guests transit rooms with individual showers, available free of charge for early arrivals and / or late departures.
Note: The public areas of the hotel are handicap accessible, except for the gourmet restaurant Fare Nui.